profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 8:01 pm
Royal

(Omg it's BOUGHS OF HOLLY not BELLS?! Hahahaha I've been singing 'bells' since forever!)

WELCOME BACK, THAILAND TRIP PEOPLE! :D Hope you had fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS LEE! :D

Okay, so today Channel U aired the season finale of Princess Hours, a.k.a. Goong. It was so sweet! However, it was quite disappointing that the last shot of Yool had him bearing an extremely pained and sorrowful expression on his pretty face. I'm also really glad the last few scenes were set in Macau, it's a really beautiful place, and I'd like to go there one day! (I think I'm more of a sightseeing than shopping kinda girl haha!)

Last night, my parents FINALLY let me watch an after-10pm show on TV! America's Next Top Model finale. Haha! It was enjoyable, even though I already knew who won. (Hello, who didn't?) The more I watched, the more I found myself rooting for Joanie. I don't know, her Covergirl advert was so gorgeous! And her catwalk, especially the second one. The Thailand runway was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! With the flowers and red carpet and ethnic details and villas and water surrounding it... Overall, I'm not sad that Danielle won, because I think her photos look more natural? Maybe cos' of Joanie's self-consciousness, she's gotta be more confident of herself.



Yay! Shaomin's back! Can't wait for our Ballet Buddy reunion on Saturday! ♥

Oh I heard that the re-s today were really good for many people! Another reason to be happy today! :D

Yeah so my Mom and I had a rather interesting conversation just now...
Mom: Go there to see cute guys only, right!
Kim: Nooo... I don't think there are any cute guys in Singapore to look at anyway.
Mom: I bet you there are! (Pauses) What about Jonathan?
Kim: Okay fine, one.

OH MY GOSH this reallyreally cute blankie was featured in 8days. It's called the in-security blanket and it's so cool! I think I want it.



It's so... APPEALING. Hahaha! It's really sweet, seriously. Some of the insecurities include "Does this blanket make me look fat?" or "Why do people laugh at me so much?" or "Is my hairstyle outdated?" HAHAHAHA I love this idea, it's truly scintillating.

Okay I'll stop now :)
More pain tomorrow, I'm going to be depending solely on my front teeth to eat. Like a rabbit! (I typed bunny, but somehow it reminds me of the Playboy mansion.)

Really
Dreading
Tomorrow

♥, Kim.